Friday, December 31, 2010

Website update: Priests

I'm going to have time to play both my druid and my priest, so as of today the posts will also include shadow and holy spec priests. Still my druid is my main, but since I'll be following priests now I figure I'll post up the information. As first order of priestly business:


  • For Holy priests, we’re increasing Chakra’s duration and changing Surge of Light so it can now from Flash Heal and Greater Heal and can crit.



The wording is a little messed up I think, but that was a GC typo error, not mine.


So my opinion is that if they want to fix priests in PvP they're going to need to do a lot more than this. It is a nice change, but with a 25% crit chance* the heal bonus that this Surge of Light change will give is minuscule.


The duration change on Chakra had hopefully be only the duration and not the cooldown. Increased cooldown on the Chakra would be terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment