Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rift Planes of Telara : talents builder

Rift Talent Builder


If you're looking for an amazing rift talent (soul) calculator or builder, I know just the site for you.

There is an on-page program at rift.zam.com featuring an amazing talent builder for Rift. In Planes of Telara the key to success in warfronts is a perfectly planned soul ( talent ) build. The rift builder at rift.zam.com is great, something worth checking out.



Plently of talent builds and rift talent builders out there don't compare to how easy rift.zam's is to work. I use it for all of my classes and soul builds, talent  builds in rift. I used this builder on my mage and scout classes when I needed a great talent build to get the grim prefix.

Also you might want to fine-tone your soul build in the rift.zam talent rift builder if you're going to be trying the Stalking Prey quest.

Overall, if you want a great rift builder, talent builder, rift soul calc, or rift soul calculator, rift.zam.com is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment